When you put an offer on a new home, there are MANY things that complicate the transaction and even FUDGE you out of your dream home!!!
Here are 10 ways you can avoid being your own nightmare:
1. DON'T make cash deposits or multiple transfers into your bank account - it makes it hard for your mortgage lender to find the source of your earnest money or down payment. Call your lender BEFORE making transfers from any account or depositing any cash.
2. DON'T have your credit pulled after you've gotten your pre-qualification. This means, DO NOT buy a new car, open a new credit account, or anything that will check your credit. Ask your lender if you have a question regarding such things first.
3. DON'T close any older accounts (credit cards) or open any new accounts - check with your lender first. (See number 2)
4. DON'T pay off any collections- (see number 3)
5. DON'T change your employment status - Call your lender Immediately and get a plan in place before you make your move.
6. DON'T dispute any items on your credit report- this should be done LONG before you place an offer on a new home.
7. DON'T Max out or overcharge on your credit card accounts.
8. DO continue to make all of your payments on time (including your current mortgage, or rent)
9. DO save all account statements/credit card payments in the 60 days before closing on your home.
10. DO communicate often and regularly throughout the home buying process with your lender and your realtor- There is no such thing as a stupid question. Asking the simple questions, the complicated questions and any questioning feels you have can be resolved easily with a simple conversation. Don't leave room for interpretation through emails or texts. Be sure to call.
Call David today to see what steps you can take to purchase your next home:
David McArthur Mortgage Loan Officer | NMLS 1074044 AmeriFirst Financial, Inc. | NMLS 145368 1550 E. McKellips Road, Suite 117, Mesa, AZ, 85203 Direct: 480.344.1934 | Mobile: 480.447.7856 | Fax: : 480.374.7034 [email protected] | http://www.dmcarthur.amerifirst.us
then call Colleen to find one that fits your dreams:
The LUXRE Group at Keller Williams Realty is comprised of some of the most productive Realtors in the entire valley. We treat every listing as a luxury listing giving you a true luxury, vip, no hassle buying or selling experience. There is no substitute for the absolute best customer service and we pride ourselves on our returning clients who continue to refer and use us for all of their ongoing real estate needs. Get the luxury experience, get LUXRE! Each Office Independently Owned & Operated
Just Imagine FLYING Home and parking your personal Plane in your priva
""Colleen Kukulski was extremely flexible and willing to adjust her schedule to show a home or to make sure closing went smoothly, often doing this with just a moments notice. She never failed to follow through on any promises or expectations, and was very patient with me and my home search which included multiple offers before finally closing on the perfect home."- Tim"